International Association of Mathematical Physics
News Bulletin June 2007
page shows the latest news items about Mathematical Physics.
Please send news and suggestions for forthcoming bulletins to IAMP
- New members
- Positions available
- Conference announcement reminder
New members: The following colleagues recently
joined the Association
| Abdelhamid Boussejra
| Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra, Morocco
| Kishor Chandra Pati
| National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India
| Julio H. Toloza
| Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- A postdoctoral position in mathematical physics,
Please send a CV, description of current research and names of persons
that can be contacted for recommendations to Antti Kupiainen before July 31.
- A postdoctoral position in mathematical
physics/statistical mechanics, TU Munich, for three years.
Please send a CV, description of current research and names of
persons that can be contacted for recommendations to Herbert Spohn before July 31.
- Three openings of five-years research
positions,two of them in mathematics, in Research Center GFMUL, Lisbon.
The deadline is September 8, the candidates should have at least three years of activity after their PhD
and a good research record.
Conference announcement reminder
- Conferences supported by IAMP financially (type B):
- Conferences supported by IAMP morally (type C):
- International Conference on Inverse Quantum Scattering Theory,
Siofok, Hungary; August 27-31, 2007.
- XVI International Fall Workshop on Geometry and Physics,
IST, Lisbon, Portugal; September 5-8, 2007.
- International Workshop on Topological Quantum Computing,
Hamilton Mathematics Institute TCD, Dublin, Ireland;
September 10-14, 2007.